37 thoughts on “Travel Tips: Why Travel?

1. lexie_olga_gritt says:

I travel to share love. To let people know about my experiences with God/Jesus, that they are loved by him! To get rid of the prejudices and show them how wonderful and fulfilling a live with him is.. πŸ™‚ Nothing better than that!

2. Felicia Follum says:

Thanks for this! I'm actually starting a series of videos on how to travel in your own city and keeping a travelers mentality in your own home. I think that travel is amazing but I've been ready to stay home and build a different type of relationships while staying in one place but still adventuring…haha this isn't a long term stay put lol but for a while…

3. Norhan Knan says:

But after i finish high school ….i will tavel a loooooooooooooooooot >> this is the last year and i will get my freedom>> and about your question i travel to broadens my mind and to get some experience ..and for studying of course>>

4. Norhan Knan says:

i am really excited about this…but guys i know i will never travel to this amazing places ..only from Suadi Arabia to egypt and from egypt to saudi Arabia ..every thing only for studying -_- .. but you are so lucky guys >>>

5. Crystal Ascendence says:

I travel to get out of my comfort zone. Funny or not so funny fact. I ALWAYS get sick when I leave home or take international flights. But in the last 2-3 years I have visited some AMAZING places and I still get A TON done-even when I am UBER sick lol πŸ˜›

6. Timo Anttila says:

I want to travel, because I want to experience the wonders of the world and enjoy my life. I have wasted so many years already and I want to make rest of my life worth living. :}

7. Leandro Valentino says:

Love this channel brothers, i also like to travel and do that a couple of times a year. I'm from the Netherlands and have also a weekly vlog channel of my lifestyle! πŸ™‚ Let's keep in touch!

8. tashasearles says:

Spent yesterday and today binge watching your Bucket List series and seriously cannot express my love for it. You guys are inspirational. Really looking forward to these tips videos. I now wanna create my own bucket list and go everywhere!!

9. Chaos HD says:

Thank you for releasing that video! I am 14 years old and that has helped me understand how to save for travelling. Ever since i saw your BBBTV videos you guys inspired me to travel, thank you

10. Isabelle LARERE says:

Love this video!! Very inspiring.
    I travel because if I didn't, something would be missing in my life.
    My question : do you think there's a limit in adventure spirit ? Or should we just sometimes take risks for fun ?

11. TGS says:

Looking forward to this series! Would be great if you could cover finance/budgeting and just money basics in terms of how much you realistically spend and need to save up.

12. Aiironic says:

I'm excited for this series!Β  I hope you guys will take it upon yourselves to talk about some of the problems (carbon footprint, etc.) with traveling as well as the great parts. Looking forward to hearing some travel tips! πŸ™‚

13. Phil Harris says:

A video on budgeting and working out how much money you need for a trip would be awesome (also any hidden costs that you've come across that people should take into consideration) Cheers guys! Love what you're doing πŸ˜€

14. Gabriel Traveler says:

Epic guys. Looking forward to hearing some more of your travel tips. Yep, I travel for all those same reasons: 'cause I can sleep in if I want, or wake up early and watch the sun rise over the Himalaya Mountains (a couple weeks ago), because it's fun, adventurous, teaches you about the world, you meet interesting people and because it blows your mind wide open, in a good way…Glad you guys are keepin' on the road!

15. Hannah Messer says:

What are some tips you have for a solo female traveler? Unfortunately, I just don't think women can travel in the same way that men can in particular places around the world. Do you have any tips for staying safe/picking the right hostels etc.? πŸ™‚ Thanks guys, you're super inspiring!

16. Jessica Ho says:

Great great reasons! You really inspire me to really think of what I want to do and pursue my dreams!

I want to travel to see the whole wide world because I'm sure that my world is not restricted to where I live; I believe that there is something bigger out there. But I guess I don't have the courage to drop everything and travel round the world. I probably travel once a year and each time I really enjoy the freedom that this short period of time gives me.

Once again, thank you for being such an inspiration to me and I really enjoy your videos!