42 thoughts on “TRAVEL TIPS: WHAT TO PACK FOR HOT COUNTRIES!

1. Kelly O says:

I'm super attractive to bugs! A friend, who's also a bug-magnet, recommended Incognito (which is 'natural'). I'll be testing it in Sri Lanka… fingers crossed

2. fan girl says:

you saved my life thanksπŸ˜‚πŸ’– you give the best advice I say for 30 mind trying to find a good video your videos are the best! keep it up!!

3. Ashologie says:

holy what!? WHY!! I'm allergic to mosquitos too and they ALWAYS go ONLY to me. WHY?! Is our blood the best for nesting their babies?! Mine take so LONG to go away and turn purple if i scratch only a little. If i dont take the pills, i know ill get malaria …

4. HaileyMorganful says:

Thank you for your videos!! You're perfect for what you do
    what do you think about a young girl traveling through Central and South America during this Zika outbreak? I plan to have kids in the next few years but I NEED to travel

5. viorenda caroline says:

IMHO, sun cream or sun block are expensive in Indonesia because those products are still new here. Probably, they are published to the market around 5 last years. There are still a few companies that produce them, and actually it is only mid to high economy class ppl who will buy them. So yeah, they are still a little bit expensive in Indonesia 😊

6. viorenda caroline says:

7. viorenda caroline says:

8. Penelope Patience says:

AH I am always the one who gets bitten, and I am really allergic… worked in a field for a couple of days in Australia and my legs turned purple because of the bites…. not fun at all..

9. TheBoringLifeOfBeth says:

So it does get that hot where I live so I don't wear that many tops like you described, but when I do I always feel like they're awkward to wear with a bra but I can't just go without. Any advice?

10. Melissa Phillips says:

I'm also the bug person πŸ™

Do you come across a lot of temples and things in europe where you find yourself needing a sarong or is this mainly only the countries you spoke of like Thailand?

11. Cynthia Lee says:

Mosquitos just seem to love me too. When I was outside last night watching the lunar eclipse, I got bit all over my face and legs. Now my forehead is all swollen..