41 thoughts on “Cambodia Travel Guide and Tourism (HD)

1. Alejandra Parker says:

Peace and blessings. I have no idea if it was Viet Nam or Cambodia…I liked the countryside and villages. People live off the land do not demand that the government feed them. Both Cambodia and Viet Nam have resilient people regardless of the massacres in their country. Blessings to them.

00:36 name of palm tree. Beautiful looks like a plume open fan used in vaudeville acts.

1:40. Every country has its killing fields at one time or another….and every generation says .."no more we can' let this happen again" but it does …sad to say in 2018 it is happening in Syria…and in a smaller scale in USA (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Las Vegas and lastly Florida)…..and the people keep chanting "never again".

2/21/18. 11:03 PM

2. ImperialLion says:

Hun Sen’s Cambodia, a small country with a big ego and no brain. A country that doesn’t respect international laws, suppresses its own people, and is one of the most corrupt countries in the world

3. hia ni na Nhoem says:

αž˜αŸ’αžαŸαž…αž˜αžΆαž“αž™αž½αž“αž“αŸ…αž€αŸ’αž˜αž»αž„αž‘αžΈαž“αŸαŸ‡αžŠαŸ‚αžš αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αžŸαŸ’αž’αž”αž™αž½αž“αžŽαžΆαžŸαŸ‹αž‘αŸ€αžαž™αž½αž“αžœαžΆαž™αžšαžŠαžΈαžαŸ’αž˜αŸ‚αžšαžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αž™αžΆαž™αžαžΆαžƒαžΎαž„αž αžΎαž™αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αžαŸ’αž˜αŸ‚αžšαž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜αž’αžΆαž“αž·αžΆαžαžαŸ’αž˜αŸ‚αžšαžŽαžΆαžŸαŸ‹

4. MiaaWallace1 says:

i got to Camodia with an open heart, knowing what the country has been through, i wanted to meet these beautiful people… and i did… i have been a victim of scam where they stole 500 dollars from me and police did nothing to help of course (quite frankly i think the thiefs shared the money with the police).. i met soooo many people who were robbed in Cambodia.. so many scams.. they only see your money… 😣 people are nowhere near as friendly as they are in Thailand and unfortunately you're constantly being seen as a walking cash machine..i travel a lot but cambodia is just not ready for tourists..

5. Jem-Kimber-Aja-Shana says:

Cambodia was so hot there. I first time visited there in last May 2014, that was 3 years ago. I was so sweaty and I drank a lot of water. I went with my dad and step mom. They're both Cambodians. Roads are crazy and crowded. I went to see Angkor Wat temple. I saw animals (elephants and cows). Also, my dad went to Cambodia long time ago in 2001, he first met my step mom and her kids, they got married after he got divorced with our Thai-Khmer mom like about 4 or 5 years ago when I was 2 or 3. And again, he and my step mom went to visited Cambodia in February 2012. Also, they went there in May 2014, but hey I Went There in May 2014 with my dad and step mom too. My step mom went to Cambodia again on last December 2016, she goes with her sisters but me and my dad stay home for Christmas.

6. Neng R. Om says:

If you're making a video on Cambodia, please make sure that you're actually portraying the country and the people. I hear Vietnamese talking. There's already much issues with vietnam colonizing Cambodia and its government, please stop delivering false information to viewers. Angkor Wat is in Cambodia not Vietnam, by mixing vietnam videos in this, you're implying that vietnam and cambodia is one.

7. Rathna Khen says:

I didn't get what the hell do you want! Why you put Vietnamese people and city in the middle of your video and you said that they are Khmer people? at 9:56 to 13:04 it's in Vietnamese country. I'm a Cambodian guy I appreciate that tell our country to the world but you very upset me by trying to confuse the world that Cambodia is Vietnamese. I suggest you to make sure which Country that it belong before you upload your video to the world. Thanks in advanced!

8. sem sros says:

αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αžœαžΈαžŠαŸαž’αžΌαž“αŸαŸ‡ αž αŸαžαž»αž’αžΈαž”αžΆαž“αž‡αžΆαž˜αžΆαž“αž”αž‰αŸ’αž‘αžΌαž›αž€αžΆαžšαžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αžšαž”αžŸαŸ‹αž”αŸ’αžšαž‡αžΆαž‡αž“αžœαŸ€αžαžŽαžΆαž˜?