Written by locals, Fodor’s travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Visitors continue to flock to Las Vegas and our guide to Sin City has been thoroughly revamped to cover the latest in this desert oasis. Fodor’s writers have been on the scene, uncovering the hottest trends in dining, lodging, nightlife, and more, both on and off the Strip.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Las Vegas history, showgirls, and The Colorado River
· Side Trips from Las Vegas including Mt. Charleston, Lake Mead Area, Grand Canyon and Death Valley
· Coverage of: South Strip, Center Strip, North Strip, Downtown, Paradise Road and the East Side, Henderson and Lake Las Vegas, West Side, Summerlin and Red Rock Canyon, North Las Vegas, South Las Vegas
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Fodor's Las Vegas 2016 (Full-color Travel Guide)$4.99